The Dell PowerEdge R710 is designed with organic growth and scalability in mind. Thanks to Dell's system commonality, managing and upgrading the R710 is simple, allowing you to quickly react to changed business circumstances. Logical component layout also makes for a straightforward installation and redeployment process.
The Dell PowerEdge R710 is a 2U rack server that can support up to two quad- or six-core Intel Xeon 5500 and 5600 series processors, which are equipped with technology that adapts to your software in real time to process more tasks simultaneously. 18 memory slots allow for a maximum of 288GB of memory, allowing the R710 to support and memory-intensive task you can throw at it. The PowerEdge R710 can support up to eight SATA or SAS hard drives, giving you up to 12TB of internal storage.
Additionally, the Dell PowerEdge R710 provides reduced power consumption and increased performance capacity compared to previous generations. The Dell Management Console helps reduce manual processes, meaning less time and money need to be spent keeping the lights on and more time can be used on thinking up new ways to use this technology.
ServerMonkey offers the Dell PowerEdge R710 in a variety of options to suit your organizations' specific needs. Since ServerMonkey offers complete hardware customization, you can configure your unit to meet your price and processing specifications, or simply select a preconfigured unit from the list above. All Dell PowerEdge R710 servers come with ServerMonkey's one year warranty. Warranty upgrades are also available.
Dell PowerEdge R710 Specs:
- Brand: Dell
- Product Line: PowerEdge
- Product Type: Rackmount Server
- Form Factor: 2U Rack
- Processors: Up to 2x Quad or Six-Core Intel Xeon 55xx or 56xx Series
- Processor Cache: Up to 8MB
- Memory: Fully expandable up to 288GB PC3-8500 ECC RDIMM. Up to 144GB PC3-10600 ECC RDIMM. Up to 24GB PC3-8500 ECC UDIMM, PC3-10600 ECC UDIMM
- Hard Drives: Up to 8x 2.5" SAS/SATA hard drives
- Maximum Internal Storage: Up to 8TB
- I/O Slots: 4 PCIe G2 slots + 1 storage slot
- Power Supply Unit: 570W PSU or 870W PSU
- Remote Management: iDRAC 6 Enterprise (optional)